♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Love ♥


Find arms that will hold you at your weakest.

Eyes that will see your ugliest.

And a heart that will love you at your worst.

Then you have found
True Love

this is how i describe the man that i love now.
althought he is not special,
he dont have the best look ever.
but he was never fail to make my day.
even thought how down am i,
he always try his best to cheer me up.
he dare not gave me a hope.
because he doesn't wana break the promise he made to me.
he wan me to keep away from disappoint.
he tried his very best to gave me the best thing.
because he was afraid to lose me.
i love him just like the way he do.
i do not know this relationship will stayed for how long.
i do not know that will i still love him when the next minute comes.
i'll tried my very best to hold up this relationship.
even thought one day we will be apart from each other.
i'll cherish every moment to be with you as much as i can.
i love you. xoxoxoxoxo!


Mel heartz LST :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment