♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

After so LOOOONG (:

Finally update my blog.
I know my blog is super dead. Sorry lah. I'm kinda busy and I don't have the mood to blog /:
I just finish my finals, now enjoying my everyday even the holiday haven't starts yet. I miss my friends but I don't want to go school lahh ):

Anyway I had a photo shoot session with Adrian Ng on thursday. Angelene was one of the model too (: We went to the taman tun park.
Pretty fun and tiring too. I can really understand how tired it is to take a perfect photo.
Hope the photos will be nice when it comes out /: *WORRY*

Some pictures on that day (:


Taman Tun Park (:


We are bringing sexy back xDDD


The Assistant Of The Day - Yee Ling Chuah aka Mrs KyuHyun






I looks kinda funny la in this picture /:


I Like This Picture (:


Random much xD
We went Subang Parade after the shoot


Favourtie Picture Of The Day (*:

Not much picture for that day.
But will upload soon about the photoshoot because those photos is not with me.
Stay tuned ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment