♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Late Again -.-"

9th of May 2009


although is damn long dy but i still do remember the date because that day after it was mother's day & everyone was rushing back home to celebrate instead of celebrating on sunday -.-"

i went sunway with my ji mui : hong , wei yang and jun quan. i think the last time i see them it was last year = =" i know dam long dyy. but i was so excited to see them (:
they are so nice to me. they live so damn far away from pj but they still bother to come ou to pick me up. but for another reason they dont really know the way to sunway and i know they miss me. okay. perasan me..

we just have some window shopping and meet up with their friends. we watch a super duper lame local movie. dont really wan to mention about it. it seriously gets up my nerves.


~ Camwhore time ~

my ji mui aka uncle hong (:
thanks for the lunch


The Mr So Called Nice Guy - Jun Quan
Another lamer


the ice man wei yang.
he seldom talk. he dont really social alot (:


around 6pm, headed back to 1u and meet up with april.
they cant come along because they are rushing back home, so i think the next time i see would be few months later. they stay too far cant really get the chance to hang out.


thanks for fetching me back Mr Nice Guy
i know you are kinda rushing for that moment. is pretty jam outside.


Around 7pm i reach ou and meet up with april & her sis : hui sien.











thanks for the day (*:

i'm gonna miss you guys!
stay tuned for more...

0 comments:

Post a Comment