♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Random post

Damn long never update my blog dyy.
i know my blog is dead for a very long moment,
so i decide to update a little about it (:

My very first time (:

today after school straight fly to april's house to get ready.
we are going to barcelona.
i know i damn outdated. but is really my very first time (:
we went ou to chilled and wait the nice guy andy to fetch us.

Camwhore ~~






on the way to barcelona (:

thanks alot andy.
that day he was damn tired but he still fetch us to barcelona and fetch us back home (:

~~ outside barcelona ~~



jolene, me, april and stella





thanks to april lee.
that night in the club it was so damn fun.
i will always remember it.
and you are officially my clubbing kaki (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment