♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

March Babe (:

Happy Sweet 17 Birthday AngeleneTehHuiIng (:

I know this girl since i was form 2.
She always be the best listener of mine. A person to share secret with.
Sometimes she helps me out when I have problems.
She is my karaoke partner too :D
She can be really funny and lame sometime.
And the best part of her is she never fail to make people around her smile (:
I seldom see her with the angry face. So is better not to make her angry. Is a bad idea :D


This picture here was took on December 2008
We work together at pink pussy cat during holidays (:
Really miss those days so much !

This two picture below here was took on last year holidays.
Looking at this pictures remind me all the fun & sweet memories we bee through together.

Outing day to Curve (:




Sweet Memories :D


Now..

29th of March 2010

Is Haris & Angelene's Birthday :D
Merantian's Double birthday !
* spot luqman behind *


Luqman gave this drawing on Angelene's hand as a birthday present.
Creative much eh? xD


Ohmy! Those are My Crazy Bestie :D
Cannot imagine without their lame-ness how my school life will be..


Lastly..
A Group Picture :D
I can say this is the perfect picture ever man !

Hmmmm.. Time flies really fast..
Our face change year by year.
But I hope our friendship will never change (:
I really hope we are still best friend after we left secondary.


XoXo !
Stay Tuned for more (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment