♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Life is short.. Learn to Appreciate ♥


Just a really short one..
I want to update whatever I can la.
Because I dont get to update much..

Another day in CNY holiday..

I went out with my family to 1u for shopping and to Tropicana City Mall for movie..
There is too many people in 1u GSC cinema. Totally insane man..
Dont really bother to queue because the line was dam long..
so just went to TCM since there is not much people..


Movie of the day.
Rate : 7.5/10
Not so interesting to me. But not bad after all
Talk about gods and add in some Dota heroes in it.
At least something new in movie. Must watch..


Picture below here..

I was at 1u mini toons..


Not a nice one of my look.
But look at the glove i wearing..
Beware of my punch (:
Is a happy punch glove !


Ok..
This is my one and only brother : Jackson Beh.
I like his love punch glove (:


Oh ya..
Found this funny thing here.
Don't know who will be the unlucky one to receive my birthday present with his / her picture on it :P


My manicure for CNY !
Thanks to mummy (:
I just love the colour so much..


Anyway Is really short one and I'm done here..
Hope you do enjoy..
XoXo ! (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment