♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Happy CNY 2010 part 3 #


Day 3 - 15th of February 2010

Before i start anything..
I would love to intro 2 cute nephew I have..
I'm just too young to be aunty.. Joking xD

First Cute Little Nephew Boy :


Oscar Chew (:

His pretty mummy & Oscar (:
The parents is malaysian but he is born in England..
I wish i could be a citizen of England too :P
His cheek is always redish..
He can speak cantonese, chinese & english. Not really well..
But for a 20month baby is already not bad (:
I love to hear him calling me yiyi.. He has a really cute voice..

Second Cute Nephew :

Adrian ! (:
He is a really naughty and active boy.
But sometimes he is really shy when he have to face alots of people..
Although he just a one year old boy but the way he talk is like an adult..
you will get shock when you see him fight back what you say @@


Okay.. Stop there..
Now I want to talk about my kampung.
There is no picture about me but my kampung.
So enjoy (:
Took this pictures on the third day right before i left my hometown.
I left my hometown pretty early. Around 11am.
So by the time i reach kl is around 5pm..
Luckily there is no jam..

Pictures :


1. Front Door



2. Living Room



Notice those photos hanging on the wall..



All these photos is all about my relatives..
Their marriage photo, their graduation photo or family photo will be all hanging there..
So once you step in, you can see all the photos there..


3. Bedroom

Is just one of the bedroom with the mosquito net there.

4. Well

Where can you find a well in the house at KL ?
This old well has already been there for many years..
Before i born out it's already there..
I think during my grandma generation is already there @@


5. Dining room



6.Kitchen



7. Back yard

My uncle that stays here open a mee stall right behind my house..
Their wantan mee is dam tasty, no joke..
Every CNY is full of customers !
So we have to help them out every year..


See this pails here..
we use to wash the plates.. Every year we all take turns to wash the plates for them..
Kinda fun la.. Kampung life what xD


Anyway I have done my CNY post..
Enjoy.. XoXo !

0 comments:

Post a Comment