♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Happy CNY 2010 ! ♥

My late post for CNY !
Cant blame me lah.. I was back to my hometown 3days for CNY & I dont have the time to touch the computer /:
I know my blog is DEAD ! :X

Anyway..

Happy Chinese New Year To Everyone (:
Gong Hei Fatt Choi !
Angpau come la :p



I spend my CNY & Valentine Day at my hometown..
My hometown is at Yong Peng, Johor Bahru..
Is a really kampung place and is really bored there.
I can only stone at home with my relatives.
But my house confirm is full of people. Because my grandma have 7sons and 3daughter..
Imagine how many uncle, aunty, cousins, nephew & niece I have @@

Start my story here..

13th of February 2010

On my way back to my hometown..
It was really bored in the car
You try to sit in car with the same position for 6hours..
My ass and backbone hurts badly ):


Me with the naked face :P
Tired + Bored


Is a really long journey /:


As you can see the weather is pretty hot for this pass few weeks.
I think everyone in M'sia do notice this..


I use some ways to keep my skin away from the sunlight.
I'm already dark enough /:

With a jacket to cover and My Shade (:


Hoody ! (:



After 6hours journey, Finally Reach My Hometown !!



When i reach my hometown is already 6something..
I was pretty tired..
After no long reaching there, I have steamboat dinner with all my relatives..
Tasty Much (:
Never had steamboat for CNY !
First time :P

After my dinner, play pop pop with my cousins.
I was really bored so just play with them.. I know is lame - .-"

I think alot of people play this before..


Hmmm...
Notice the picture down here..


Yes.. I'm washing the dishes.
Is really washing it. No joke..
I was force to wash it la. I have no choice ! T^T
I have to pay the price since i never do anything for the dinner !


Lots of people love to decorate their houses nicely during CNY..
Even kampung also do that..


Red Tanglung surrounding around..

Lots of different colour light bulb..



Padang..


Thats all for the first day in hometown..
There is more coming up..
XoXo !

0 comments:

Post a Comment