♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

My February Babe ♥


This post is specially for you (:

Happy 17th Birthday Hsu Zen Lee aka Mrs Ryeowook


I hope you love the present that we made for you (:
I know you are dam happy when you see the present..
Okay. Talk about this girl..
I'm lucky to have her as one of the 4/5 merantians..
She is smart, kind and nice to everyone..
She love Ryeowook Opa so much (:
I know she loves us so much too..
Hope you have a blast on your birthday !
Ryeowook & I Love You ! (:
XoXo..

Talk about the present we made..
Notice the paper bag down there..


Actually we made her a photo album that is full of her, us and Ryeowook's photo..
I feel funny to see the URGENT word there..
because is not that urgent, but to us YES xD


The cover of the photo album..




Ryeowook wish you happy birthday too (:


Us !
Top : Beatrice Wang Shan Min, Yee Ling Chuah
Center : Hsu Zen Lee
Bottom : Angelene Teh Hui Ing, Melissa Beh




I Love You Guys So Much !

Actually there is more pictures, 56 photos..
But i'm not gonna post it one by one. Just some of it only..


I hope we will still be best friend after our graduation (:
Loves !


0 comments:

Post a Comment