♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I'm lost without you bi /:


Everyday my life is only school.. tuition.. school.. tuition - .-"
I really miss holidays a lot ! !
See my stress face..
Use my brain too much dy after not using it for 1 year plus.
I never study anything since i was form4..
Inside my brain is totally B-L-A-N-K !
Feel super regret.. Have to study double harder if i want to score better in spm T^T


Feeling Super Stress ! !


Homework.. Notes.. Text book..
Really hate to see them. But I tell myself to love them because i will avoid them if i hate them then i cant study /:


my new favourite notebook (:
love it !


Well...


I'm luckily to have this boyfriend around me. He takes my stress away.
Feel so comfortable to have him around me. I wish i can bring him along to school xD
I Love You Bi (:


My smile hangs on my face because of you darling boy (;
* don't know why recently love to myself in my naked face, well i should stop putting make up to spoil my face (; *


Always when i was bored, there is this fella to be with me..

What do you see in this pouch eh?


Go a little more closer look xD





Is..






Bitchie Boy (:


My Boyfriend's Sugar Glider.
Isn't he adorable ? (:


My tired boyfriend.
He purposely came to fetch me after my tuition. Even he is at his working hour. How sweet he is ? (; And my favourite McDonald for me !


Saturday..

do a little camwhore in the car.


take 1


take 2


Usavich ! (:
He is something for me to hug in the car. I love to hug things.. i mean soft toys la !



talk about this random picture..
I really miss this place alot.
Party really hard in there, dance all night long in there. Having lots of fun in there.
So wish to go there badly.
I can go on Saturday, but i much more prefer on Thursday, more people there..
I know i couldn't go, I have school on the next day /:
I Miss Going Maison /: Haizzz..

Talk about maison..


I specially love this cup.
I got it at Maison. Pretty nice cup.


See the light effect in the cup..
pretty cool much (;

Not just me..


Even bitchie loves the cup (;


He loves to lick the string because it have some alcohol on it..


I think he is crazy of it and drunk at the same time..
Hahaha xD



p.s : My boyfriend is leaving kl tonight.. I'm gonna miss him so much /:
Dont really want him to leave. But i know is impossible.
Love you bi (:


Done my post dy.
Just want to keep it alive.
Stay tuned for the next post..
XoXo !

0 comments:

Post a Comment