♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Not gonna be the lazy me anymore (:


Dont really use to blog without pictures /:
I just dont want people to get bored of my blog.
People will get bored of reading or dont even bother to read it when they see alots of word in it. Agree? (:


Talk about the recently me..
Now my life is only left with school and homeworks.
No more clubbing, outgoing & being night owl for this whole year till spm ends.
Really miss the holiday so much. /:
Luckily i still have a boyfriend to accompany me always.
I'm having tuition soon and i have to deal alot of homework per day, hope my boyfriend will use to my busy school life (:


I never been this hardworking before. I finish all my homeworks even the homeworks doesn't need to pass up on the next day.
Maybe really awake dy. Feel like putting some effort on my studies. Especially spm is very important.


Wait for me friends. I'll be out soon and going out madness after spm ends (:



Gotta go now.
Stay tuned for the next post.
XoXo ! (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment