♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

:)


after this two weeks of school,
i realize that i have plenty of time to sleep during class time.
* this is wat me and angelene always do x) *
well maybel is too hardworking thats why she din join us :(
i really wanna tell my headmistress to fired all the teachers that teaches my class except for add maths and English teacher :)
going to school is making me even more lifeless.
almost everyday i can sleep once in my class.
During history, malay, economics, accounts and science, i can really fall asleep.
not just by looking through the books, the teacher's voice is already have enough power to sent me in to dreamland.
Those teacher they have no idea wat are they teaching.
especially the history teacher.
just one week time she can already teach us till page 16. and she expect us to finish the notes and pass it to her today. LOLX! fuck her.
i have to read it over again and do the notes.
how can i pass up today?
haiz. i think i really need to get myself some tuition classes before i'm left over and become the dumb fuck in my class @@

i'm kinda sad for kok sin and kok chong.
they are force to changed school just because
their parents wan them to study at the same class = ="
i think after kok sin left our class,
our class will be much more quiet and bored, is even more worst.
tomorrow is the first day of the chinese class,
but we lost both of them in the class, the chinese class will be super bored and no jokes at all :(
well anyway all the best to both of you guys,
good luck in your new school.
take care ;)
p.s: i miss you so much baby.
are you missing me like that way i miss you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment