♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I'm Back ;)

Is me again. I reopened a new blog.
Lame right?
kinda wasting my time on re-doing a new blog.
but nowadays blogging is one of the popular thing that teenagers do.
so I'm just following the trend :)
School reopened. Yeah!
Get to meet up my bestie.
Miss them alot.
It had been 2months plus i never see them.
but they din have any big difference, still stay with the same hair look :)
well i got into the first art class like wat i always wanted.
cause i hate science and i wana study add maths.
my class : 4 Meranti - the only art class that study add maths and no arts at all.
wow! is a good news for me because i doesn't need to do drawing :)
i'm studying the same class with maybel and angelene.
but i lost min huan and lee yee.
wat a sad case to me and maybel T^T
miss those days when we were non stop chit chatting and singing together during class time.
but no worries. we still hang out together closely during recess time :D
being a form 4. stress is getting even more.
all the subjects is getting harder.
and i have to learn new subjects.
like economics, accounts and add maths.
i still can catch up add maths but not eco and accounts.
cause my class full of lousy teacher except for add maths and english teacher.
but all our teachers are good to us
so i think i just have to study myself
or get some extra tuition before i failed my exam :(
No matter wat. I'll try my best to study those subjects.
Everything is gonna be fine. I'll get over it :)
Good Luck to me !
p.s: i miss you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment