♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Boring :(

I have nothing better to do.
so i decide to blog some crap out.
i went to look around ppl's blog and found out something stupid
Somebody's blog have the same colour background and the same font colour as mine. LOLX!
i'm not trying to say that she copied my blog.
but the truth is i din copy her blog.
i wana say it out loud here before it cause alot of trouble out.
because she is a Somebody and i'm a Nobody :)
but no one will bother to look through my blog so no one will find out is the same.
i felt super bored at home but doesn't have the mood to go out.
i have plenty of homework to do but i'm way too lazy to touch the books :P
a sudden call came from my cousin.
i went 1utama with her, and bought alot of stuff back.
i felt kinda happy but..
I'm totally BROKE now T^T
and i met angelene there.
lolx!
well i suddenly think about wat SHE say to me that day and i felt like saying it out :
after two years pass,
i never actually think that i can get back this friend after this long fight.
In this fight, it has too much misunderstanding bout each other.
and we non stop bitching each other around the school.
how childish we are?!
well now is happy to have back her as a friend.
hope that she can get over her problems with her so called Best Friend :)
anyway i'll blog bout my yesterday shopping trip after i get those pics from april.
p.s: i really need to get myself a camera.
my phone camera sucks, ruin my picture :PP

0 comments:

Post a Comment