♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Another Day at 1U


The nearest place at my living area - 1utama. A nice place for shopaholic (:

I feel kinda bored of this place because i go there almost 2 or 3 times per week. is PER WEEK!!


Tuesday 2th June 2009

I went 1u with my darling April and her schoolmates (: they was so nice to me although we meet each other for the first time.


Camwhore Section Time (:


take 1
Yun Xin, Lee And Beh (:


Take 2


Beh, Lee, Xin & Joanna (:


April's all time fav - Honey Stick
Anyone wan some? x)


Beh, Lee, Xin, Debra & Joanna (:



We went to have a little shopping around 1u


~ Zara ~
One of My Favourite Shop
I LOVE THE DRESS!


Same to her
She loves her clothes too (:


Chilling at The Chocolate Lounge

Chocolate Affair ! Yummy (;
I'm Lovin It


My Another Favourite Shop Forever 21

My Candid (:





Lots More To Go ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment