♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

The day that i will never forget ~

April and i went 1utama... AGAIN! @#*!#@@#*!
I know we are damn lifeless. But no choice is the only shopping complex that is near where we stayed..



We just walked around 1u and go visit some friends there.
Ohhh yaaa & the reason that we was at 1utama because April Lee wants to eat MCDONALD ! I know its very random. But she memang like that one :P


Just let the pictures do the talking (:



I Know You Want Me..
You Know I ♥ You (:


Just Being Random (;


I always like to disturb her when she is camwhoring :P









ohhh ya.
we bought something that is damn tasty & is my all time favourite.
but this much more expensive. it costs rm9.40 @@
but for me its kinda worth it larhhh !
















April Lee is trying to advertise it =.="
You can just totally ignore this part xDD


Wait for my boyfriend came to pick us up then went to kepong for dinner.



Ah Ci , Jian Loong , Zhen Ling a.k.a 67








well actually it should have more pictures.
because i planned to go cheras pasar malam.
unfortunately i did not get the chance to step down the ground when i already reach that pasar malam. something happen so i did not get to go.
&
that day, that night was disaster and it totally ruine my mood badly.






p.s : it will be a better day (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment