♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I ♥ Transformers (:

I watch the movie dyyyy ! Gosh! Is the best movie ever! Transformers 2 is so much better compare to the first one! But i still love both (: I cant wait till the third one comes out! Because Megatron says this is not the end yet !


Everyone must watch Transformers 2 !!!!


I'm so fucking hell crazy for this movie ! Nobody in this century doesn't know about transformers. Gosh ! I'm so gonna watch it again and again :x But the cinemas is so fully booked for this moment. But i'm lucky to get a good seat to watch it. Thanks to my boyfriend (; My boyfriend and I loves transformers alot.


In the movie , those cars is mostly from chevrolet ! Especially Bumblebee and Sideswipe 's car. Their car is the best car model in the movie! GOSH ! Fucking nice car ! My boyfriend totally gone mad because he loves cars alot especially nice cars like this. Anything to do with cars he will easily gone crazy :P




Transformers 2 - The Revenge Of The Fallen

My Alltime Favourite Hero - Optimus Prime




Megan Fox & Shia Labeouf makes a perfect couple in this movie (:


Autobots

Optimus Prime
He kindly died for a moment in the movie, make me so emo for a that moment too. Luckily Shia Labeouf get to saves him .


My Super Favourite !!! Bumblebee.
I adores him alot! Especially the car Chevrolet Camaro.


Ratchet !


Ironhide ! (:


Sideswipe !
I was never notice him, his car got my attention.
Chevrolet Corvette !!! Fucking Nice Car
@#$^*&!@#


Decepticons

The Fallen
Megatron's Boss
Dont really see him much in the scene & got killed by Optimus Prime.
hahahahahaah ! He suck :P


Megatron
He is My Favourite Too! Although he is on the bad side.
I like about him the most is when he transform, is just so damn Fucking Cool !!


Starscream !
Not bad not bad !
I remember he said this to Megatron ( if i'm not wrong )
Starscream : Is not good to say you are a coward, but sometimes coward do survive
Megatron : This is not the end yet


Soundwave ! (:


Scorponok ! (;


They added some new robots in it but i still prefer the old ones!

Everybody must support TRANSFORMERS !!





I'M LOVING IT !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


0 comments:

Post a Comment