♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I Still ♥ You So Much (:

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 8 month anniversary on two weeks ago! My another lazy post again -.-" LOL! whatever lah. We went to the curve to have dinner only, just a little celebration larh. But i like the restaurant so much, not just the enviroment the food there is so tasty (:


Mel. B (:


After dolled up myself, get ready to go (:


This was the restaurant that i mention about (:
Althought i don't like seafood so much, but the food there seriously make me love shrimp so much. I was never like to eat shrimp !!!


Special Things About This Restaurant !

The Blue One (;


The Red One (:

This two tag have special magic.
The blue one means everything is fine, doesn't any help.
The red one means you need their help, pay bill or order.
Quite cool lah :P






My boyfriend like to play with this. HAHA xD


This drink is called something Magarita.
Wierd taste but accpetable (:


He enjoys the drink alot because it has alcohol in it :P


THE FOOD IS HERE !!


Yummy (:


My favourite is this! The soup is super tasty !!
Dont remember what it called :P


My dessert !
I know it looks digusting, i regreted not taking it before i ate.
Is nice but too sweet, I can't really take it :P


He is force to clear it xDD

After the dinner, we walked around the curve.
Reach home around 11pm.

Tired ):


My baby boy is not feeling well today.
Worry about him ):

0 comments:

Post a Comment