♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Late Birthday Post - Part 2


Finally i get to finish posting my birthday post. I know it took me so long to do it but I'm just too lazy that's why :P

7th July 2009 My Birthday (:


What is this pictures gonna do with my birthday post? Scroll down to find out larhhh! :P






























Surprise ! Not...
Full Of Cheetah Print.. I just love cheetah so much :P


okay.. Now i will start writing about it.
After i dolled up myself, then i went to meet up with April Lee & Edmund to do our shopping at Carefour because we are doing self made steamboat for dinner !

April Lee (:


Edmund & I..


Reach Carefour and meet up with my boyfriend (:


I just so love to hug you larh bi (:


candid by me (:


Everybody was so busy choosing the ingredients (:


Jeremy & My Fucker (:


I just like to do that larh kay ? (:




Stupid Edmund -.-"


Lee & Beh


Okay.. What is up to with my Chao-Tut face ??
...


No Larh.. Nothing gone wrong. Just playing with it.
We get so much stuff and is just cost RM120. Cheap (:


We are going back to my boyfriend's house to start our self made steamboat (:












Before going back, We went to Secret Recipe to choose my cake..




I end up choosing a cake named chocolate mud as April Lee suggested me..


After that we all reach home and started to cook (:



Everybody is so Busy now ..


Well after so long, they get to take a picture again (:


After all the work we done..


We made tom yam soup for the steamboat (:
Is dam nice. Guys can cook kay?

Camwhore (:


67 Ling & I


My Retarded Face :P






After that they was cooking the beef with some sauce since they cant finish it.
They say is very nice. No matter how nice is it, i wont get to eat because i cant and i dont eat BEEF :P







After all the cooking, is time to celebrate mua's birthday (:
Happy Sweet Sixteen To Myself !!
Okay Lazy to type dyy ):





I Love You (:












DONE !
April is so gonna screw me when she see this post. Haha (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment