♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I'm Back ! I Know You Miss Me (;

I left my blog alone here for so long, I'm sorry ):
But i wasn't really in the mood to blog until today.
I miss school larh! I skipped school for two days straight. Blame my terrible stomachache and headache larh. They came at the same time to visit me, such an ass :P

Okay, stop the nagging part. I'm here to blog about the education fair. I miss that day so much! I had alots of fun with my classmates & i always wanted to go out with my classmates, that day was a good opportunity for us to spend a day together (: But I do admit that the education fair was so darn bored :X

Pictures Here They Come !


Starting Of Our Journey To The Education Fair (:
Everybody was so excited !




Beware Of This Babi Photographer !
Once she takes down your pictures, you can never get away from her :P


Just joking larh kay?! Everybody loves Yee Ling kay ? (:


I want to look nicer kay?
Image is so important :P


Take 1 : Mel, ATHI & Zen
I Love This Picture (:


Take 2
Finally get to see her babi face (:


My Microphone, Radio, Ipod & Audience (;


Is time to get down from the bus !


Three Gila Ones still want to pose :P


Yeah ! WE REACH THE PLACE DY ! (:
Spot me :P


We Are Such A Poser :P

then bla bla bla bla bla... lazy to type about it.

We are back to school around 11.30am.
Time Flies So Fast especially Happy Moments (:


4 Meranti ROX!



Stay Tuned For More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment