♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

What If I'm Leaving This World Tomorrow?


I skip school today. I was not in a mood to go and i don't know whats wrong with my body, i have been very tired for these few days and not feeling that well.
I having a terrible night last night, tears rolling over my eyes. I just cant stop crying , but after crying i do feel much better..
I know it would be a better day for tomorrow so i quickly stop myself from crying (;



The purpose i post this picture.. Aiyah! Because i miss her alots lahh!
Enjoy your redang trip and take care yourself (:

I was wondering why alots of people says that we look alike?
But i dont feel so...
But.. but... NOW ~! April Lee thinks we actually do really look alike -.-"

HELLO?! My face is those pure china look, April Lee is macam orang campuran larh @@




I will run in front of you and tell you that i love you (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment