♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

School Times

I have been studying at smk damansara utama for 4 years.
The class that really makes me adores it alot is 4 meranti.
I did not know that my form 4 would be that fun. Of course a good class have good student in it.
I love 4 meranti to the max !!!! (:




I'm lazy but i do hardworking when i have to :P




Pictures dont lie kay? is a candid !!! (:


BUT....













We can be crazy sometimes (:


















Pui Yan is disturbing me!! hahahahaha !
She is the happy angel in our class.
she can crap something out to make you laugh your ass off. but her studies is pure good! i'm damn serious! she is the add maths sensei x)




see this is what i mean!
PUI YAN (:
this picture is so her xDDD


Nothing to better to do larhhh !!



BBQ -.-"

okay... let me explain.
i told you our class is crazy.
they are burning the biscuit to eat.
they say is tasty -.-"






Next year i will still be in the same class with them.
I love them alots!
I'm so lucky to be in this class as a 4Merantians (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment