♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Late Birthday Post - Part One (;


Well as i promise my friend to blogged about my birthday celebration. Now i going to do him a favour (: I celebrate twice for my this year sweet sixteen. Quite fun and happy to have all my friends here.


Friday 3rd of July 2009 - Earlier Celebration


Banjoo birthday was on that day, so we decide to go 1u to celebrate it together.Well turns out quite lame larh. Everybody go with their own group. Some went to watch movie, some was at the arcade there so we decide to have our little own gathering (:


Pictures


Me at The Pink Pussy Cat
Part of my memories (;

Stupid leg ):
make me cant wear my heels !



Camwhore time with my babes (;


Debbie Koe Qiu Xian (:
I Love Her Alots ! She always dont talk much in class but when she starts talking you cant stop laughing. How special she is !


Alicia Boey (: The New Babe of mine



I Look Soooo F**king Fat >"<



That day was not just a good day, is a lucky day to me ! I get to see gary chow at 1u. What a coincidence (: Maybe some of you doesn't know him.. But i can tell you his singing is super good, thats why i love to listen to his song. Even he sing live there is no difference at all compare to the music when you heard through the cd or radio (:




Gary Chow !!
After that meet up with my darling April Lee (:
Well she was here for her another friend's birthday celebration.



My Favourite Bitch (:


I look funny in this picture larh ><


Shopping Again ! She cant stop buying things :P



After that went to toilet to chill. Funny right ?!

I Love You (;


I Love You Too Jolene (;




After that we went to Subang to have our own D.I.Y BBQ (:


Let Pictures Do The Talking. Lazy To Type!



EMO Version

Mel. B
Truly Yours


April Leeeeeee


Jolene Darlingggg


Self Timer (:






I know we syiok sendiri alot :P




While we are non stop taking pictures, those guys are busy doing everything (:
Thanks alot guys !




Jian Loong aka The Mean One :P


Kok Jian aka The Nice Guy + Zai Zai (:


Wei Loong aka Funny Man & The Pork Man
They very cooperate with me when i was trying to take picture of them.
At least they bother to POSE (:


Jing Hao aka The Tally (:



After that they have their own crazy hour.. Do alots of stupid things and alots of funny things happen (;



My Fucker (:


Xiao Kia :P




They was running everywhere, playing around (:



We left there around 2something, reach home around 3..
Tired much but fun (:



Stay Tuned For Part 2...

0 comments:

Post a Comment