♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

What A Day (:


Saturday 18th of July

That day has been a busy day for me. Rushing to here and there.
I have no transport to go 1u, so i have to run out from my house to get a cab, makes me cant apply my make up properly and bad hair of course ): I was suppose to reach 1u around 1, but i still couldn't make it in time. I dont have enough time to get ready... Blame myself larh.

I will stop nagging now. Well it was my friend's birthday or I should say double birthday celebration (: At 1u neway have some cheong k session ( my all time favourite (: )


Let Pictures Do The Talking..




The Girls (:
Blame the photoman suck on holding camera :P


Me & NC (:
Adorable girl !




The Birthday Girl (:




Me & Janice (:
Face Problem larhhhh!


Me & Yan (:
Love her & Happy Birthday !


After the party, My boyfriend came to pick me up because i'm going to the 'Bon Odori Festival' .Meeting up with april and vicky there (:



April, Me & Vicky (:
First time seeing her in real life. Pretty Much !


I Know You Look Different Today Miss Lee (:
Love You


SEE ! This Is What I Mean!
My Make Up Wasn't Done Properly.. I look so different !


Favourite (:




I left there around 9 something because i cant stand the dusty-ness. You cannot imagine how dusty was it. My leg is full of dust this is for sure. Kinda bored larh because you go there just to enjoy the japanese feel. Other than that is just DUST (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment