♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

So Last Minute


Saturday 13
th of July 2009

Another day hanging out with April and Kent at 1utama.
Is just as usual. We always go around together on Saturday and that day i was waiting for my boyfriend to come (;

We having our lunch at sakae sushi. April's all time favourite !


Mua & April (:




I was trying to imitated what she do


What i always love to do - Disturb Her (:


Favourite !


At night i went poppy with April. It was a super last minute plan. Well April had already planned to go with her friends and she asked me to tagged along, so i didn't really get to go home and change. Just a simple dress up then straight fly to poppy and meet up with my friends there (:




At Poppy's Toilet





My hair suck !

Me and My Fucker ( His Chao Tut Face -.-")




Well i didn't take much pictures on that night because i sweat so badly as you can see in the pictures. But for the truth i had a lots of fun on that night. Not just me, everyone does too (;



Not Regret To Follow Along ! (:




don't asked me about my birthday's post.
the pictures are not complete yet !! ):

0 comments:

Post a Comment