♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I'm Falling For You (:

Its time to blog about it, no more excuses now ! (:

Sunday 6th of September 2009


I went to curve with the girls and boys. There is 8 of us (:
The purpose we went there is to watch Final Destination in 3D.
And is been a long time since i hang out with them. Miss it alot! We should do it often together but they seldom get to go out ):


The photos will do the talking (:


Merantians (:
Alicia, Me, C.YeeLing, ATHI


I want to say something to this babe in this post. I'm sorry darling for such a late post about you ): Please forgive me?


Happy Belated Birthday BeatriceWangShanMin (:

Lets talk about this girl. I know her since i was form 2.
To me, she is a cheerful, friendly & nice person. She has a BIG & Beautiful Eyes (:
My Pretty babe, You are Awesome!
ILU (:


AngeleneTehHuiIng (:


AliciaBoey (:


ChuahYeeLing (:


We finally get to take a proper picture together !
We been such a good friend since we were form 2 and we never took a picture together!
LOL!


The Girls !

&



The Boys !


Chilling before watching the movie. Just to make the time pass.
Foosball. WeLoveIt (:


I rate it 5/10
Not a very interesting story. But it does freaks me out ):


Going to the cinema @.@


3D !


We hold each other tight and never let one of us fall (:


more pictures on my facebook !

0 comments:

Post a Comment