♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Is Meant To Be Gone




Having a bad gastric now @.@
Thanks for being such a nice person to bring me to the clinic. It is a miracle that you would still willing to help me and buy food for me when i was ill.
We are no more related to each other anymore this is the main point.
When i was sitting beside you, I was hoping to get a sweet hug & sweet talks from you but all i get is just silence.
For that moment i wanted to put my head on your shoulder and hug you tight, but i couldn't and i cant do it.
I hope that he could still be with me and take care of me.
Tears started falling luckily he couldn't see it
I miss you so much /:
But I tried to convince myself tell that i don't.
I can lie through my mouth but my heart can't.
I tried to be cool in front of you but my heart felt so pain for that moment.
Lying on the bed thinking all those thing we been through, cant stop crying.
But even how sad am I, he would never want to bother.
He is being so mean and cold hearted to me. I just have to deal with it.


I hope that time would go back to the day before we broke up because I want to have a memorable day with him. But everything is too late.
But I hope that we would never have to choose to broke up.

I miss those hugs, kisses and caring that you gave me.
But it doesn't belongs to me anymore..
I Love You -LST- (:




0 comments:

Post a Comment