♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I'm Stronger Than Yesterday (:


Before I start this post..
I would like to say that i do hope that my blog can be very interesting and full of pictures. But I do not have a camera !! That is the main point ):
Soon. SOON ! ! I will get a camera and blog whatever i want :P

Talk about my holiday.
Just a very short update only & I'm lazy to type :P


22th of August @ Times Square

April Lee (:


Fishing prawn @ Pandah Indah





Stupid Girl with her disappoint face :P


28 of August @ 1Utama



April Lee, Me & Amira (:


@ Jetty, 1Utama



29th of August @ Mardigras



Lee Yue (:


Lee Yue, April Lee & Me



@ Maison

Me, April Lee & Jean (:


Ivan Wong
* Ignore My ChaoTut Face ):


I Really Wants A Camera So Badly ! ! ):



I Miss You..

0 comments:

Post a Comment