♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Already Gone..

11th of June 2010

Another outing with the same gang, Jean Yee, Edward Chan & Alan Wong.
But this time we got mission, we have to teman Mr Edward Chan to buy new handphone and of course shop around there too (:
It was pretty tiring day..
This are the few places we went :
  • Petaling Street
  • Times Square
  • Sungai Wang
  • Low Yat
  • Digital Mall
  • Proway
  • Alsafa @ BU
Imagine how tired are we and I'm walking around with my heels /:


The owner of this blog (:
We are having our lunch at Fun Hei Dei, Times Square ( dont know what is it name in English @@)


My Wifeyy - Jean Yee


Mr. Edward Chan !


Fizzy Lemon Ribena


Awww~ see my wifey shooo cute (:


Good looking and its nice to eat too la (:


After our lunch, we walk around Times Square & bumped into May Yun too (:
Then we decided to walk across the bridge to Low Yat & Sungai Wang.
Unfortunately it rains pretty heavily , so we have to drive there /:


I dont like to go out when it rains ):






We park the car at Low Yat and start our mission (:
But didn't get to find what he want /:
Guess what.. The rain stop once we reach Low Yat. Pisssss **


She (:


Mua (:


Since our mission fail, we walked over Sungai Wang to shop for awhile..












We left there around 5 because we scare it will be very jam if we leave later..
But there is still a bit jam & we nearly lost ourself @@
We suck on KL road, because we are PJ people kay? /:


Since so bored in the car, Camwhore a bit la (:


I dont like my teeth /:


Favourite


See.. Told you that she is cute (:


I still busy camwhoring but she is too tired I guess..
Actually everyone is quite tired, because we never stop walking, didn't get to rest ):


I dont know how they come here, because we are suppose to used the Mid Valley way to go back..
Thats why I say we nearly get lost /:
but luckily we manage to find our way back (:


Then after all the jam, we went to Digital Mall to search for Edward's Dream Phone (:








Shooooo Busy !




Love This Bitch (:


I find this phone kinda cool and like it too :D
But no $ no talk ):


I like this colour of BB (:
Shooooo gonna get it and is only cost for 900 !


But Mr Edward already get this phone first - in black.
This is his new phone !
Make me soooo jealous /:


BB is


See this picture also know we at Alsafa.
We just drop by to Proway awhile then went to Alsafa for dinner.
I love the mee mamak there (:


The Love Bird
Tsk tsk.. Jealous /:



XoXo
Stay tuned for more..


0 comments:

Post a Comment