♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Tired for all the nonsense..

Dont feel like neglected my blog too long, so decided to update even though I'm kinda lazy.
Dont know why my whole body is aching, having bad headache recently /:
Not feeling really well.. ):
I guess I'm just too weak.


16th of June 2010
Went to 1u to have a little gathering with my standard 6 primary school friends (:
Jean Yee, Aaron & Aaron's friend tagged along too.


I rate it 7 / 10
Is a love comedy movie with a little action in it.
Ashton Kutcher kills me ! ! :DD


Just few of us manage to come for this gathering.
Happy to see them tho after so long (:


If you always read my blog, you should know who is she (:


Is always a must for girls to camwhore in the toilet (;





Thanks to Mr Edward Chan for bringing me to Desa Park City for dinner (:
A really nice environment, relaxing much.
It reminds me of Hartamas tho.
Must go there again ! (:






@ secret recipe because I want to eat cake so badly.
I already had my dinner so I just eat something light.
I cannot stop eating nowadays. GOSH!




Chocolate Indulgence (:
Yumyum.. But is a little too sweet /:


After enjoy my cake, we went to the coffee bean there because Edward haven't eat yet.


Honey Stick !
He is eating it because of me highly recommended (;


Love the Honey Stick.
Got influence by April Lee.
Reminds me of her all the time when i taught of honey stick (:


Edward's dinner.
Taste not bad.
I never knew that Coffee Bean serve nice pasta.
must give yourself a try (:


Using wifi to go online with his BB (:


I know is kinda random :PP






Peaceful (:


Spot the old man there.
hahaha. Is edward :PP




My fat cheek ! !
Dont like ):

Done with my post.
Stay tuned for more (:

XoXo ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment