♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

If everything could just start over again..


7th of June 2010

Firstly I want to say..
Happy 17th Birthday to Ngui Kok Chong & Sin. Hope you guys have a blast on your birthday celebration & thanks for inviting me to your party (;

Anyway I will start blogging about that day..
Enjoy reading it.


Where am I ? (:
*ignore my ki siao-ness


I'm at Segi College :D
LOL!






I know I'm a poser xD


Mr Edward Chan is studying there.
So I go kacau kacau xD

Anyway walk around his college, have breakfast there & went to the library and i start to camwhore :DD


Credits for Edward


Credits for me (;
Thank me for taking this picture for you xDD


Then I have to meet up with my wifey - Jean Yee, so i'm force to join her 1 and a half hour history tuition. Zzz.. I nearly fall asleep.

Perfection (:




After her tuition, we decide to drop by to Proway @ DJ awhile before going 1u for movie with Wai Loon, Brandon Cho & Edward Chan.

Thanks to Wai Loon aka Monkey Face for fetching us (:


My Wifeyyy (;


Chong on the left, Sin on the right (;
Happy Birthday once again !


Jean Babe & Sin's Girlfriend


Mua's turn (:


I know wifey love my edit for this picture.
I love it too (:


We left Proway to 1u around 2. Then decide to watch Mamarduke
I rate it 6/10.
Not bad la. Just not that interesting enough for me (:

After movie, camwhore again !







Jean & Edward !


Then after 1u, is Sin & Chong's birthday party time (:
Not much picture was taken just a few of it only..

Serene Ho (;

Rachael Yee (:


So what do we do at the party eh..?
Eat, Play mahjong, Poker, Black Jack & Chitchat.
Can see alot of familiar faces there.
Anyway its time to cut the cake :P



(:

Anyway it was pretty tiring day but fun tho.


I was just faking a smile to makes myself looks happier in everyday.
You couldn't feel how sad am I deeply down in my heart.
*sigh. I just hope that everything could turns out what I wish for.


Xoxo~
Stay Tuned for more..


0 comments:

Post a Comment