♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

wooohooot ! (:


i know my blog is totally dead now. but i seriously have no mood to blog at all. hmmm. well maybe soon i will update a little thing in it. i'm kindly waiting for beatrice wang to send me those photo about angelene's birthday. but unfortunately she will only online once when her moods come. it will be years to wait for the mood come. sorry for the insult ): now the three things in my mind is money, money and still money = =" i have too much stuff that i wana get. but i have no idea how to get alots of money in a short time. maybe one day when the god pity me, he might give me some number to buy toto. i know its quite lame.. anyway i'm gonna stop writing for this moment.

~my wish list~
one of it is :

Olympus Mju 1040 Super Slim Digital Camera
i love this camera alot !

HAPPY APRIL FOOL TO EVERYONE!




love my blog (:
Stay tuned..

0 comments:

Post a Comment