♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Exam

this is wat always screw up my moods.
this feeling is even worst than i cant get somethin i like.
why must students have exam?
suck weih! makes all the students turn older easier.
well now i'm still blogging it shows that i'm really that free althought i'm having my exm tomorrow =]
i feel super stress and worry that i would failed my exam
but it doesn't relly give a reason to open up my books.
and for sure i will faint in that moment while i opened my book because i would found out that i do not know how to face those questions.
i bet all my friends are studying on this moment.
i really do care about my exam alot but i'm seriously not in the mood to study.
so i bet this term exam i will failed almost all the papers except for science and maths :)
or maybe i could used some of my cheating skill might can save some of my papers from failing.
if i can just pass all my exam,
even thought just getting c for every paper,
i will be damn happy.
anyway wish me luck everyone
and
Good Luck to SMK Damansara Utama students :)
now i'm off to pay a visit to my darling april.
chiaoz. xoxoxoxoxo loves :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment