♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Stress

two days left to go before exam ends.
after exam i will be enjoy my whole holiday going everywhere with my girlfriends :)
just cant wait till holiday comes.
tomorrow having accounts and moral paper.
dont worry i'm gonna failed it too and dont really bother to study it.
just let it FAIL FAIL FAIL!
and i'm not gonna be the only one. so no worries :)
ohhhh yaaa. bought myself 2 new colour contact lense. one is grey and another is purple.
i gonna get it today because of the delivery man - my boyfriend cant make it now, he have to attend his tution so tonight.
i'm so excited now, cant wait anymore. i'have been waiting for it since saturday.
hahahahaha (acting like a small kid)

to my baby boy:
sorry. maybe i might be too over nowadays.
i doesn't really mean to angry of you or find some reason to argue with you.
i'm also tired to argue with you. and i dislike it too.
sometimes some small matter might can gets up our anger.
and i easily to get annoyed by small matter.
well no matter wat it is, it already turn to pass tense.
so no point bringing up again.
please forgive me. and i have already forgive you.
i love you baby boy. love you more than you can imagine.
xoxoxoxo! miss you =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment