♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Holiday - Tuesday

17th of March 2009

Today April and I decided to hang out together.
so me and my boy went to ou around 2 pm and wait for her to arrive with zhong shern.

camwhore :)




My favourite leaopard cap (:

while waiting for them , me and my boy went to wong kok to have our lunch.
after that we went to play foosball and wait for them at the same time.
april and zhong shern arrive here before the movie start so they didn't get to join our game.
we went to watch dragonball evolution.


not a good movie after all.
well different people different sight.
someone might thinks that is the best movie :)

after that, we went to wong kok again since their hungry.
then we went to have some shopping, this is what girls always do when their in the shopping mall !
and including camwhore (:


:)


beh beh and lee lee :)


i looks abit weird here. not ready yet :(




I Love Youuu (:

Around 8pm, we went to meet up with my boy's friend to have dinner together at kepong.
apil and zhong shern follow along too :)


fierce look @.@

haha cant really blame me right?! i just really love leopard that much (:
maybe its a little over

Around 11pm, we all went home straight because we were damn tired.
i doesn't know why but just feel like going home.


something happen on that night, but i already settle it down. so no worries :)

i love you baby boy!



stay tuned for more
not the end yet..

0 comments:

Post a Comment