♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Is Been A Long Time

i'm so glad to see my darlingg april :)
i had never seen her for around three weeks.
well everytime i see her for sure have alot of stuff to gossip to her.
althought we dont see each other often but we still very close. this is wat i called true friends :)
and sadly she is kinda sick, pity her.
but eventhought she looks ill but i looks 10times worst than her.
shouldn't have camwhore with her :(
okay stop the talking part and it goes like that..


~Monday~
me and my boyfriend went to eat bak kut teh for lunch.
then went to pick up april around 4.30pm.
we went 1u to watch movie like wat she promised.
and i was suppose to visit her on Monday means today . so thats why :)

~ camwhore time ~

the ling`s :)
well april will know why i wrote that.



we went to watch marley and me because she doesn't wana watch any of those movie like : watchmen or street fighter. she thinks is stupid = ="
but nevermind because i also wana watch marley and me.


Me & Mrs Q and My Boyfriend.
All my classmates do loves my octopus alot :)

Before the movie start, we went to walk around 1u.
while walking, there was this girl walk pass by us and makes the sick girl - april lee wants to have a bite of it too. so went to mcdonalds and get her a mcflurry :)


the size is different than the orginal.
cute right? dont worry. the price is cheaper.


rate : 8/10

everyone should watch this show. is quite touching :)
you might cried if you easily get touch so remember to prepare at least one packet of tissue x)marley the dog is damn cute ! but sadly he died at the end...

somehow when reach those sad part of the movie,
i dont understand why nowadays people can be that cold blooded?
they was laughing about it.
makes me feel like walk to them and give them a big slap :P

ohhhh ya, congratulation to my darling april lee :)
she gets to go for photoshoot like wat she always wanted,
well she deserve it. i'm so proud of her.
anyway hopefully can see her this friday, i think she is free to join my cheong k party :)

p.s: oh god! today i have my add maths and malay paper.
i think i'll failed add maths. cause is really so dam hard.
but even pure science student cant even finish the whole paper. so i think i actually not that dump yet :X aikz. i dont even bother about malay, so dont fucking care if is going to fail or not :)
wish me luck for tomorrow's paper !

I miss you baby boy =] xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment