♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

My New Found

I was at my boyfriend house, playing with my boyfriend's laptop.
i was being a blog stalker for this while
then me and my boy went to youtube to search for car video.
it was always my boyfriend's favourite :)
i wanted to show him the car that i saw it on the tv that day and i dont even know what is the car model
he actually know the car is already exist although the car was the lastest one. well he was a very big fan of car so thats why.
cant blame me right because i have no interest on car :X
well i cant really describe the car properly but he already know which car i wana show him.
and he is the one that show me about that car video = ="
i can see that i really know nothing about cars.
i dont really bother to do any research for cars, but this car is really so damn cool :)
can say is every guys dream car. even a girl like me can really fall for that car.


toyota supra =]


after that went to VISIT my dream phone and i discover another better phone.
when i saw that phone, i straight say

goodbye to w595i and hello to w705i.

w705i

my favourite :)

although the function is not that big differents. but i think this phone looks way more cool.
so now i should turn to this target and forget about w595i =]
i think my boyfriend might getting the white one and i'll get the pink one.
hahahahahahahaha.

well kinda pity my boyfriend because the whole day i was playing his laptop and he just sit
beside me and watch :)

*mwahx* love you baby boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment