♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Late Post

21th of February 2009

just like wat the title say. late post.
haha. kinda late right.
anyway that day it was my boyfriend's friend birthday.
we celebrate it at little genting.
that was my second time been there.
nothing much to say. just had lots of fun on that night.
they all turn crazy and behave like small kids.
when people passby our table, they will get scare of it because we were damn noisy.
and we did alot of silly things.
almost everyone of them was drunk except for me and my boy.
because i dont drink and my boyfriend cant drink :)
anyway let picture do the talking.
not much pictures was took.
but will upload it soon because other pics is at their teacher there :)

me :)


birthday boy :)

kok jian and jian loong bullying the birthday boy :P







My Baby Boy :)
Love you.


:)
Stay Tuned For More..

0 comments:

Post a Comment