♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I Miss You When You're Gone ):

Update update !

My boyfriend had a sudden plan to go back penang with his brothers on Monday ( 21th of Dec ).
He gave me a call and i remember that time it was around 2am.
Goodbye to him and i know that i will miss him so much. But he will be back in two days as he promise to me /:
He left kl around 2.30am. Msg him all night long when he is on his way back to penang.

Miss you /:

I stay at home for the whole day on Monday. Nearly die in the house ! The bored-ness cant stop attacking me !

Lucky me.. He leave this psp for me to play.
He was afraid that i would be bored at home so leave it to accompany me (:
How sweet!

And some of my favourite magazine for me to kill the bored-ness xD


Ohh ya. I discover something nice for my babes.
They will be insane when they see this. I guess xDD




See !
Hope you guys are not shouting now (:
AngeleneTeh, ChuahYeeLing, BeatriceWang & LeeHsuZen is tagged !



Second day - Tuesday ( 22th of Dec )

I'm at cousin house now.
Dont use to see me with my naked face right?
Looks pretty dead without make up /:



Today is Tong Zhi. One of the traditional festival for chinese people.
We eat tong yuen every year on this festival.
So i went my cousin's house to celebrate with my relatives.


Tasty Tong Yuen !
Specially from my grandmother. Home made (:


Food for the night!
Cant really see uh.. Because i take this pic after the dinner /:


Busy Cousins !


Busy Adults !


Busy Kids with the Psp!
They are pretty good playing with it even though they are just 5years old @@


Busy cousin with the computer.
Guess what they are doing?


MAPLE-ING ! (;



Third Day - Wednesday ( 23th of Dec )

He is finally BACK !
He reack kl around 6 in the morning.
So i wake up early too just to have early breakfast with him.
Miss him so much la. I know you do too (:
After that he drop me home to let me get ready because we are going 1u.

April tag along too.


My New Shade (:


Love It !


Walk around the new wing side discover some cute toys there..


Different toy represent different horoscope.
Some look pretty cute. Some looks pretty scary :P

Her favourite toy !


My Favourite Toy !
Very nice to cuddle it.


I force her to hold it xD

They have the mini version for the toys too (:

Medium size !


Little Smiley (:


So Effing CUTE !
I want to have one too !



After finish discovering the toys there, April leave ou to watch movie at MV.
So left My boyfriend & I shopping around there.


Shop alot that day.
Thanks to my darling bi (:
Christmas is on the way so have to buy something to dress up lah. Girls what :P


I'm glad that you are finally back here to my side.
Feeling pretty wierd on this days without you beside me.
Love you bi (:


Done my post.
Stay tuned for the next one (:
XoXo !

0 comments:

Post a Comment