♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

My Christmas Eve 09

Just want to tell about my christmas eve.
I celebrate it at Maison with My Darling Bi & Babes.
Not much pictures for that day, because as you know that i don have a camera so that i cant take any picture under a dark condition using my handphone.
Only April & Me in this post.


The place that i love to club for this moment (:

Lee & Beh (:
Happy Merry Christmas..


My Dressing for Christmas (:
I Love My Costume


My Favourite Pic of the day !
Is my wallpaper on my handphone now :P


I Love This Bitch So Much (:


I'm totally exhausted after clubbing..
I sweat super badly /:


Talk about Christmas. Reminds me of last year Christmas.
I also spend my last year christmas with her.
Time flies pretty fast. Is already 1year.
Hope when the next year comes she is still celebrating christmas with me (:


Done my post.
Stay tuned for the next one (:
XoXo !




0 comments:

Post a Comment