♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Pure Lifeless @@

MELISS BEH IS ONCE BACK TO HER LOVELY BLOG AGAIN (:
Recently I'm being really lifeless.. Go CyberCafe, Eat, Sleep, Shop Around & Clubbing. Can't really find anything interesting to do more /: The best part i do in this whole holiday is being with all my best friend and of course my darling boy too (: I've been seeing him everyday. Hahaha. Can't imagine if one day he suddenly hilang in this world :X *Touch Wood*



I'm Too Bored /:
Okay stop my story there and start blogging here (:
This post is kinda long ago. I'm suppose to blog it earlier but lazy.. Heh xD
Just feel like talking about it.
That day i went to IOI Mall around 10pm. So late still go there very lame right? But watching movie with my bi & friends. Well who will bother going to IOI Mall right because is kinda bored there. But they have new wing now. Pretty high class. They have P & Co , MNG, SUB & more.. Another good place to shop (: Just the new wing la xD
At the new wing there, I discover something really tasty.. If you love to eat yogurt i think there is a nice places for you to taste the best yogurt ever xD ( just my oppinion la )
The shop name Tutti Frutti ! (:

Love the yogurt there (:


This is my yogurt of the day (:
I mix it with strawberry, peach and mango flavour. Super tasty. Thumbs up for it !
But it cost me for rm26. They count 53sen for per 10gram.


Yummy !


Darling love it too (:


One of my workmate : Yus.


I'm falling for you ! ! xD


After that, I starting to become lifeless dy.
Holding my yogurt and walk everywhere (:
Yummy ~

He wants to be in the camera too.
Lifeless together la ~~


As like i say, the new wing is much more high class.
Even the toilet mirror also nicer xD


They have GSC cinema there too & this nice place in my photo here.
You can play futsy and pool. A chilling place (:

Thats all for the tour to IOI !
Introduce..
My two new Best Friend !
First comes up :
My Usavich aka The jail rabbit (:
Go youtube and type usavich. Then you can find cartoon that is about this jail rabbit.
Kinda lame but its kinda nice. Stupid enough xD


Second buddy :
Actually I found it at ToysRUs xD Din really get it home /:
But I Love The Way It Smile. So i name him Mr. Smiley (:
Lets smile together !


Done My Post Dy.
Stay Tuned for my next post.
XoXo~

0 comments:

Post a Comment