♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

The New Meranti 2010 (:


Just like what my title say.
New meranti (:
Hope every of my classmate enjoys their 2 months holiday.
School starting soon dy and we have to face those stupid hard subjects. Especially ADD MATHS, ACCOUNTS & ECONOMICS !
I'm turning to 17 & form 5 next year..
Haiz. Feeling pretty stress when thinks about homework and spm /:


Although I having pretty lots of fun during my holiday, but i miss my class so much (:

4 Meranti 2009 !

Take 1
All the handsome and pretty ladies in the house (:


Take 2

See how fun is my class !
We have fun together, gossip together, laugh together & share everything together.
Just like a big family (:
I will see them in 1week time. Feeling excited now !
I really wish i can see them right now and start chit chatting with them.


This year & next year would be a memorable school year for me.
Merantians make me loves school so much !



Done my post !
Stay tuned for the next one.
XoXo !


0 comments:

Post a Comment