♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

I ♥ Freedom !

I'm pretty hardworking to update my blog recently *claps * ! (:
Got mood what. But later on I dont think will update much dy. Because i can sense the laziness is coming back @@
Keep in touch with me on facebook (:

Talk about my post.
My boy and I drove up to genting on friday around 2.30am. Random much ! I felt like going up there since i dont always get the chance to do that.
Before going up kindly meet up with Mr.Edison Lee & Miss Yun Fang aka Seaweed. A pretty & sweet tall girl (:
Din get to take picture with her /:

I reach genting around 3something..

Here I am at genting now (: Pretty cold that night because it was raining there.


Some random picture of me..


Take 1
Love this pic (:


Take 2
Love this too xD



Everybody know Xmas is coming soon.
Of course there is some decorate that is done at Genting.
Following by the Christmas Theme.
Some pictures to share here..














After walking around inside genting, we decide to go out and have some cold air (:

Pretty windy..


I'm freezing there @@


But I enjoy it (:


My darling boy (:


Stupid darling..
Love you (;


I Love Hugging My Darling Boy (:
Especially under the cold weather..


Instead of leaving Genting after the tour around Genting.
We choose to slept in the car till the morning.
Well is pretty dangerous to drive down Genting in the middle of the night & the fog was kinda heavy after the rain..


I was super tired and it was so cold even thought we did not on the air cond @@


My darling was totally exhausted xD
But i wake up much more earlier around 10 something..
I started a camwhore session since my boyfriend was sleeping soundly there..


Take 1


Take 2
Dont try to mess with me xD


Take 3
All time smiley face


Take 4
(:


It was time for us to leave.
Leave around 12pm.
Because have to fetch April Lee at 1pm..
While I was taking this picture, I was thinking that how long Genting Highland have been on Malaysia? @@ Stupid much..




Bye Genting Highland (:


Done My Post.
Stay tuned for the next post..
XoXo !


0 comments:

Post a Comment