♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Feel So Alive (:


My Blogging Mood Is Here Again (:

Might change new layout for my blog dy because everyone is been complaining that my word is too small, they cannot see ><

Talk about yesterday. Actually just left that place no long dy. But just want to blog about it since i'm kinda free now. heh ^^
I went to janice house yesterday because i was invited to her birthday party..


Happy Sweet Sixteen Birthday to you !
Janice Babe (:

Thanks for inviting me to your party.

Althought we are not so close to each other but you were being so nice to me.

Really sweet girl. Hope you do have a blast on your birthday party (:

Okay i just have to stop there & now talk about the process la !

Done preparing myself. Ready to go for Janice B'day Party (:

After dolled up myself, my darling was pretty busy there with his baby pet ><

See this fella here. Bitchie is licking the cup because it was my yogurt drink.
He is a very naughty fella there. Desperate for food ! !
For your information, Sugar Glider loves yogurt xD

See ! He is so Adorable (:
But I still don like him because my darling sayang him more :PPP


Now he is done with his meal and he wants to have some fun around too.
He loves exercise xD


My darling always likes to let him climb around his shoulder.
Bitchie always love to shit and pee on his clothes.
Padam Muka @@





After done everything, we went to 1u pick yen up. Then straight fly to Janice's house.
We reach around 9o'clock.




Hazley, Yen, Justina & Min Er
( Hope i never spell their name wrongly, Sorry if i did >< )
Not much people i know there, because mostly also Janice's friend. So i just stick around with them. Because i only know them. They are pretty nice to me. A very good friend (:


Here is some picture (:





Birthday Girl Janice & Mua (:



Me & Justina (:


Me & Min Er (:




Hazley & Me (:



Me & My darling left Janice's house around 12 something.
Have a really crazy night there. They have DJ there to play song, everyone turn crazy there.
Even light effect was pretty good. But cant compare to the clubs la xD


Done My Post Here..
Guess where am i now ? ?
CC Again xD


I have my very own earphone so that everytime i come cyber cafe i can watch the movies with no interruption although there's is still a bit la xD
Love The Earphone So Much. Thanks to My Darling ! Xoxo~


Gotta Go Now.
Bye People !
Stay tuned for my next post (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment