♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Can I pretend the aeroplane in the night sky like shooting star

Blogging again since the mood is here.
Already sick for 4 days dy. GOSH! help me god);
Sore throat pain kills me, but it cant compare the pain in my heart *sigh*
Anyway just want to blog about the another day. Went out with this really sweet girl :DD
We din really talk to each other in facebook at all, just a coincidence I commented on one of her post, we started talking to each other. Happy to know her (:
Who is she?


Wan Jie (:
So cute right?
Me and her was playing in the dressing room at Forever 21 as she wants to get herself a dress ..


I specially like this :DDDD
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



take 1


take 2


the perfect one :DD

we have our very own gossiping moment in the fitting room (:
it was really fun going out with her.
I looking for more in further


XoXo!
Stay tuned for more !


I could really use the wish right now..

0 comments:

Post a Comment