♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Your Love Is My Drug ♥

Melissa Beh is hardworking to update her blog again (:
*claps for me please xD*
So I'm blogging now is because I want to say..
Happy 7months Anniversary Bi !

Spot my shirt in the photo.
Is actually a Couple Tee.
I have the angel one, My boyfriend have the devil one.
I always love to wear this t-shirt. It reminds me of him (: Heh !
& make me miss him so much /:


To : Mr Lim Kit Seng aka Kidd

Miss Melissa Beh wants to tell you that she ♥ you so much.
Loving you is her daily routine.
Although we are far apart from each other but our heart still so near (:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


XoXo !


Spot the date on the ticket.
That day it was the last time we see each other and watch movie together.
Nowadays there are so many nice movie like Ip Man 2, Iron Man 2 & etc, But we dont get to watch it together.
Why? Because he is at penang & I'm at Kl - .-"
&
We never celebrate our anniversary since after our 2months anniversary.
Because he is already at penang since January.
But its alright, he is busy working there. I dont blame him (:
At least he will still come back for me once in every month. Is already enough for me :D
Even though how busy he were, we still keep in touch everyday..


See how much I miss you la bi.
You were at my screen saver everyday :P
Dont worry so much bi. I will still miss you everyday & be a very good girl here (:
Heh !

Anyway My ♥ to you will never end !
XoXo.


-Learn how to appreciate people around you-
You will find that anyone can also be your really good friend or mate (:



0 comments:

Post a Comment