♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Dont Be Little Bitch When You Chit Chat (:

Recently I feel really unhappy /:
In a really moody statement.
&
The worst part is my mid year exam is coming @@
and is a three week exam !
GOD SAKE !
NOOOOOOOO !

Feeling really stress. Because i haven't start study anything yet.
I cant get the books into my mind & I cannot sit my ass on the chair & study for more than 5minutes. Unless i'm facing the computer screen playing my facebook.
My mind cant focus at all. In school, I always feel sleepy or fall asleep when comes to the important subjects. Zzzz...
I try to do some exercise work, but I cant do any of it, just only staring it with a blank mind !
Oh well..
the only thing i can do now is continue stress, facebook & still stress (:
But of course still will study a bit.
Just the best I can do. Because only left 2weeks to study.


But no matter how stress am I, you will still smiles on my face (:
I always tell myself ' Dont Worry, Be Happy' !
So I wont get too stress on my exam, just dont hope to see a sad face on my mom's face /:
I hate it when she nag me :P

Wish me luck people :D

XoXo !


0 comments:

Post a Comment