♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Starbuck is ♥


I know I sometimes upload alot. sometimes I just neglected it for a very long time xD
Blame my lazy-ness. I always tell myself to update. At the end forget or even lazy to come into my blog.

As you know. Everyone is having exam now for this two or three weeks either I too.
So what do you do before exam comes?
Play? Study? Going out every single day?
But mostly people like to go library with their one gang of friends.


Especially here.
Tamun Tun Library
Normally people that study around PJ area sure will come here study with their friends along.
Me too :DD
Went with jean yee & edward before the exam week.




I did study k?
But only few pages of history, then I started camwhore xD
Jean say I interrupt her study. Haha. Sorry la girl. I memang like that one
End up taking pictures and talking.
Always turns out like that. I already knew it. I just go there for fun :D


After that went down there to chill awhile.
edward wants to smoke too * dont like :P*
Spot the silly girl sitting there :DD


Jean Yee so cute (:


:P


So after studying awhile , I decided to leave and head to 1u :D

Heh! Love this Bitch (:

So after we arrive 1u, first thing comes out from my mind is STARBUCKS ! :D


This is Mr Edward Chan
He should thank me for taking this picture for him :D


My all time favourite
Mocha Ice Blended. Love it !!


Jean's favourite
I know is some caramel thingy. Forger what is it xD


Stupid girl :DD

Anyway just a simple post.
I dont really like to type alot because my english suck so bad :D
But still improving.

XoXo
Stay tuned for more (:


0 comments:

Post a Comment