♥ Melissa Beh ♥

~Here Is Where My Story Begin~

Take It Easy (:

In this post, I shall show you this house I been during last month ( if I'm not wrong )
Is one of my friends house.
Maybe you think I'm like some kampung girl, but his house is really awesome (:
so i decide to post it out to share it with you people out there.
You wont see me in any of the picture.
Enjoy reading :DD


the outside view of the house.
as you can see other house is dam nice, so what do you think about his one ? (:


the fish pond


the lift
F.Y.I : his house is kinda big actually. If I'm not mistaken, there is 4 floor in his house.
And he have a 14room guest house right behind of the house ( there is nobody staying there, so is kinda creepy *gulp* )
And 6 or 7 maid in his house.
So imagine how big his house is @@ I swear that you can lost yourself there.
That is what nearly happen to me -. -"




their very own swimming pool (:
my favourite.
I din get to swim because I dont have extra clothes *sigh* /:


gym room


living hall










If I din tell you it was in the house, you will think it was a chinese restaurant right?
Well I got really shock when i step into this hall.
I think you will be like wtf? so fcking rich? omg!
hahahaha. this is what comes out from my mind la xDDD
As you can see, we can have parties, prom or maybe invite your friends over to club there also not a problem man.
The sound system & light effect there is AWESOME ! :DD *thumbs up*


the upper view of it :D


the pictures below here is all the DJ set & CCTV all over. Zzz.





This is the costume room
I have no idea what is the purpose to have it, maybe is just too rich ??


But some of the custome and dress there is quite nice :DD


The small theater


This is the main theatre
My favourite among everything in the house :DDD
I din get to take the picture of the whole room
But their cinema is totally like GSC gold class cinema design.
And they have alots of movie for you to watch.
Whatever movie you want they also have it. I swear man !


We were watching Lord Of The Ring.
Another good thing about the theater is the sound system can totally compare with GSC (:
Is like you are in Gold Class. I swear you love it.


This is the roof top.
The nicest place in the house (:




From there you can see a really nice view.
This is what I always want for my future dream house :DD


I'm done with the post.
Love the house?
Haha. I love the house too but I dont envy the owner (:
I'm happy for what I have now
Maybe someday I can earn my own money to have my very own dream house. Who knows eh? (:
Enjoy this post?
I hope you do.

Stay tune for the next post.
XoXo !


0 comments:

Post a Comment